* Every person shall obey civil Command; the Captain shall have one full share and a half in all Prizes; the Master, Carpenter, Boatswain and Gunner shall have one Share and quarter.
* If any person shall offer to run away, or keep any Secret from the Company, they shall be marroon'd with one Bottle of Powder, one Bottle of Water, one small Arm and shot.
* If any Many shall steel any Thing in the Company, or game, to the Value of a Piece of Eight, they shall be marroon'd or shot.
* If at any Time we should meet another Marrooner (that is Pyrate) that person that shall sign their Articles without the Consent of our Company, shall suffer such Punishment as the Captain and Company shall think fit.
* That person that shall strike another whilst these Articles are in force, shall receive Mose's Law (that is 40 stripes lacking one) on the bare Back.
* That person that shall snap his Arms, or smoak Tobacco in the Hold, without a cap to their Pipe, or carry a Candle lighted without a Lanthorn, shall suffer the same Punishment as in the former Article.
* That person that shall not keep his Arms clean, fit for an Engagement, or neglect their Business, shall be cut off from his Share, and suffer such other Punishment as the Captain and the Company shall think fit.
* If any person shall lose a Joint in time of an Engagement he shall have 400 pieces of Eight; if a limb 800.
* If at any time you meet with a prudent Woman, that Man that offers to meddle with her, without her Consent, shall suffer present Death.